A. The annual tuition is three thousand ( $3,000 ) dollars per year per student, plus a one hundred eighty ( $180 ) dollars per student curriculum fee.
- The curriculum fee and the first month’s tuition of two hundred and fifty ( $250 ) dollars is due at the time of registration.
- The remaining tuition will be paid in eleven (11) consecutive payments of two hundred and fifty ( $250 ) dollars per month beginning August through June.
- A three percent (3%) discount will be given for all students whose tuition is paid in full prior to the start of school in September.
B. Multi Student Families:
C. Tuition Payment Policy
- All tuition payments will be made to FACTS, a company used by thousands of private schools in America to collect tuition payments.
- You will have the option of making tuition payments by either check or electronic fund transfer (EFT). There is an annual set up fee of forty five ( $45 ) dollars per family per year paid directly to FACTS.
- A twenty-five ( $25 ) dollar late fee will be assessed for all delinquent payments.
- Inability to pay will necessitate a meeting with the school administration to determine the status of the student remaining in school.